Friday, February 4, 2011

A Day at Oak Glen

During the month of November, I went to Ellen and Craig's for a few weeks. We spent a day at Oak Glen, California. It is a place that focuses on their apples and apple harvest. We ate a nice lunch there and bought a huge apple pie.

We wandered around to see what was there. Craig was being silly throwing straw in the air. He told me to count to 3 for the picture and on 3 this is what I got.

We went to an apple stand to buy apples and tasted tested several different apples. We bought a bag to take home. Fresh apples are so delicious.

I had a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. That was such a fun day. I am glad you are here to visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time. I font know if I could eat a pie that big, my favorite part is the streusel topping, looks like a little too many apples to me :)

    ReplyDelete