Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trip to Fallbrook CA,

I left here on Thursday, June 24 2010 and was able to go to the San Diego Temple when Aimee and Nate were Endowed on Friday. There were married Saturday it was a beautiful day. They had a reception the same day at Guajome Regional Park near Oceanside CA.
I spent the next week at Ellens. We went to the movie Toy Story 3. It was cute. On Wednesday Craig, Ellen and I went to the beach which I enjoy each time I go to CA. We had dinner at Rubies an eating place at the end of a pier.
I flew down on Allegiant air line that flies out of Idaho Falls to LA airport.
I flew home on Thursday, July 1st.
The Reeds had our Family Reuion on the 3rd of July. Curtis was the only one of my family there. There was a good turn out of others. I am sure all had a good time., It is always good to see family.
Katherine and girls came up on Monday the 5th, will be leaving here Tueday.

No comments:

Post a Comment